The school follows the curriculum set by NCERT. Students are exposed to knowledge in the following curriculum areas:
- Social Science
- Health and Physical Education
- Arts (including Visual Arts, Dance and Music)
- Language - Gujarati (for grades 3-8)
- Technology (Computing Studies)
To enhance the teaching-learning process, we have installed smart boards in all our classrooms. Our teaching methodology is activity based wherein worksheets, projects, fun, as well as hands on activities and educational trips make learning more relevant and tangible for the learners.
- The presentation by students at the School Assembly- Participation in inter house competitions make learning involving as well as innovative. Some of them are :
- General Quiz
- Mental Maths Quiz
- Social Science Quiz
- Science Exhibition
- Asset Diagnostic Tests help us evaluate our students’ learning achievement and help us better plan our teaching methods.